Triple Edge Studios burst onto the scene in 2017 as an independent studio supplying content exclusively for Microgaming, a titan in the online gaming industry. Operating from their offices in sunny Florida, Triple Edge Studios has managed to carve out a unique space in the industry with their focus on creating state-of-the-art, mobile-optimized games.
Games by Triple Edge Studios
Triple Edge Studios doesn’t have an extensive portfolio. Right now, they’ve got just over 20 games, but you will notice something interesting about some of those titles. Despite being a smaller developer, they did manage to snag collaborations with huge names like Playboy, Phantom of the Opera, and Tomb Raider. That’s impressive!
Here’s a closer look at some of their thrilling games:
- African Quest – This African safari-themed slot game features Hyperspins and multipliers, providing a thrilling gaming experience with ample opportunities to win.
- Attack on Retro – This slot game takes you on a nostalgic journey back to the 80s, featuring a retro-futuristic cityscape, neon colors, and fun gameplay.
- Book of Oz – This game transports you to the magical world of Oz, offering enchanting gameplay with its re-spin feature and high volatility.
- Lara Croft: Temples and Tomb – This game, based on the iconic video game heroine, offers adventurous gameplay with its Rolling Reels and Jackpot feature.
- Wicked Tales: Dark Red – This title reimagines the classic tale of Little Red Riding Hood into a darker, more mature theme with its Wandering Reels and Wolf’s Wheel Bonus.
The betting costs for Triple Edge Studios games are accommodating to a broad range of players, from those who prefer low-stakes play to high rollers. Many games allow bets as small as .10, while some let you bet as much as 100 per turn. Of course, you’re also free to change your bet amount to suit your gaming style, strategy, and comfort level at any time.
The games in Triple Edge Studios’ library are highly accessible to players all around the world. They’ve been designed to operate on all the most popular devices, including smartphones and tablets, and they load quickly and seamlessly so you don’t have to wait to play. You’ll enjoy smooth gameplay with no choppiness or freezing.
The games are also available in more than two dozen languages. 9 Mad Hats, for example, is available in a whopping 34 languages, while Diamond Inferno and Legacy of Oz are available in 32 languages.
A Solid Bet
Thanks to their partnership with Microgaming and collaborative deals with other top names outside of the casino world, Triple Edge Studios burst onto the gambling scene and hasn’t looked back. They aren’t prolific game developers, but they do take their time to put out a good product. When you play their slots, you’ll find yourself interested, engaged, and excited to see what’s next.