There’s not a lot known about casino game developer Playreels because the company doesn’t have a website or social media. It seems content to fly under the radar, putting out fun games without much fanfare.
While we can’t provide exact information about when they were founded, where they’re based, or what they have in the works, we did dig up some information on their games and the technology they use to develop them.
A Look at the Games
While there isn’t a lot of publicly available information about Playreels, there are some details about their games.
For starters, the studio exclusively creates slot games, so you won’t find any table games in their library. Their first games were released in 2019, so the company was likely founded around that time, and as of today, you’ll find about 40 titles under their name.
Most of their games seem to have simple themes with little storyline, but the graphics are nice and the sound effects will keep you interested.
Here are a few titles that this company has developed:
- Bewitch to Rich. Bewitch to Rich is an entertaining video slot with 5 reels and 40 paylines. As with most of Playreels’ games, you’ll find wild symbols, free spins, and scatters to keep things interesting and engaging.
- Fortunes of Atlantis. Based on the famous lost city, this casino slot game has incredible graphics. You’ll enjoy them as you have the chance to win big thanks to free spins, the Dark Pyramid wild card, and scatter symbols.
- Sweet Reels. Have you got a sweet tooth? Let Sweet Reels satisfy that craving… for money, at least! In this 5×3 video slot, you have the opportunity to win up to 250 times your bet.
- True Oriental. With an Asian theme, True Oriental offers expanding symbols, free spins, and a bonus game to go with its charming graphics and alluring soundtrack.
- Wolves of Fortune. Going on the hunt for wolves doesn’t sound like much fun, but winning big at Fortunes of Wolves does. With 5 reels and 20 paylines, this game offers you scatter symbols, free spins, wild symbols, and more for sizable wins.
Accessibility Across Devices
As is the case with most major studios, Playreels designs its casino games using HTML5. This allows the developers to create rich, responsive games that run smoothly on a variety of platforms, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and other mobile devices.
HTML5 also eliminates the need for plugins like Flash, which is no longer supported, and other separate downloads. To play Playreels games, all you need is a device with a web browser and an internet connection.
Playreels and Bitcoin
An interesting thing about Playreels is that you’ll find many of its games in Bitcoin-focused casinos.